Healthcare keeps advancing, why not your career?
Kaplan University Extends a Warm Welcome to McKesson Employees and Their Immediate Family Members.
Kaplan University is pleased to be working with you and your immediate family members by providing the opportunity to pursue your educational and career goals—while enjoying the following tuition reductions*:
- Undergraduate degrees and programs: 23 percent tuition reduction
- Graduate degrees and programs: 15 percent tuition reduction
- Select Graduate Certificates in the School of Business: 26 percent tuition reduction
- Concord Law School: 5 percent tuition reduction
- McKesson Canada employees, please visit www.mckessoncanada.kaplan.edu to learn about your benefits as an international student.
Kaplan University offers more than 180 programs designed to offer the knowledge and skills to help you take on new challenges, open career paths, and enrich your life.†
Online On Your Terms
Kaplan University is focused on the individual needs of students, providing flexible online degree programs designed for those in the healthcare field who may work inconsistent hours, or for those just entering the field. Our comprehensive programs are taught by experienced professors and feature real-world courses that focus on the skills for today’s job market. You can earn your degree in fields such as health sciences, nursing, business, information technology, and more. Choose from associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, as well as certificate programs.
Your Degree May Be Closer Than You Think
Credit-by-examination, previous courses, corporate training, and work experience could translate into college credits, giving you a head start on your degree. We are committed to helping you transfer in eligible credit saving you both time and money in completing your degree.‡ Kaplan University also offers reduced tuition rates for U.S. active-duty servicemembers, their spouses, and veterans.